Blocked energy in your chakra can cause many problems such as relationship problems, emotional problems and even physical problems.
When you trust someone that you love and you are with them, chances are you might block your soulmate from coming and this has to do with your heart chakra.
A chakra is part of your body that runs from your head to your feet and along your spine. There are seven chakras and each one has to do with the functions of your body and the energy of your body. This is called your astral body.
There are chakras that will cover all of your spiritual and emotional situations and even your physical situations. Chakras shut down when you are 21 years old and this can cause you to feel tired and insecure. You will begin to worry about things and be self-conscious of who you are.
You will feel these things, but you will be able to realign your chakras, and this is important because your chakras are very important. Today we will look at how important the heart chakra is. This is an important chakra because it deals with money, career and relationships.
Your heart is in the center of your body and when it is balanced it works well with the lower three chakras and the upper three chakras. When your heart chakra is blocked, you will have these kinds of feelings such as:
- Being withdrawn.
- Not having friends
- Shutting down
- Being cold
- Criticizing people
- Judging others
- Feeling lonely and isolated.
Having a heart chakra that is not balanced is like being in a jail because it makes you feel that your world is ending.
When your heart chakra is open, you will not have good boundaries and people can cause you to have relationships that are unhealthy for you.
Your heart chakra wants you to love but not get love in return. The way that we form relationships can cause us to leave feeling abandoned, being afraid to get intimate, lonely and feeling sad and betrayed.
When your heart chakra is balanced, it can cause you to have love, compassion, peace and trust.
The heart chakra wants you to give love and to be able to get love in return. You need to be able to connect with others and so your heart chakra is important to listen to.
If you have a balanced or unbalanced heart chakra it is important to know. Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you feel anxious and worry if someone you met will like you?
- Do you feel obsessive sometimes when you think of someone you love?
- Have you met someone that acted great at the start and then changed down the road?
- Have you felt like you moved too fast?
- Have you ever felt like you became involved with someone you liked too fast?
- Have you ever been in a relationship that you felt was not great for you, but you didn’t want to leave?
- Have you ever been emotional over liking someone?
- Do you wear your emotions on your sleeve?
- Have you thought about marrying someone after only knowing them a little while?
- Have you ever lied about your relationship problems?
- Have you ever had trouble meeting good people?
- Do you feel that you always fall for the wrong people?
If you answered yes to two or more questions, then you need to know that your heart chakra might be unbalanced and needs to be balanced.
If you answered yes to four to six questions, then you need to have your heart chakra balanced because it is open too wide.
If you answered yes to more than six, then you need all of your chakras balanced.
Your heart chakra is a very important chakra and it deals with your emotions and is the deepest part of who you are. This causes you to have deep feelings and is part of who you are.
When you love someone, it can be very painful and emotional because it deals with your soul. If you have a hard time with anything that is going on in your love life, you might need to consider getting your chakras balanced.